ISO 9001:2015 Orientation One Day Training
This course was designed to introduce the student to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard and impart an understanding of how the standard applies to their specific organization. Attendees will be prepared to use the information provided to fully understand the requirements and apply their knowledge to implement the standard in the workplace.
Persons responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining an ISO 9001:2015 based quality management system.
Class typically runs 6.5 hours
Class participants will be provided a handout of presentation materials
Certification of Attendance will be provided upon completion
Through lecture, discussion, and practical examples we will discuss the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and practical approaches to assess system effectiveness.
The following topics will be covered:
- A detailed review of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard including:
- A brief overview and history of the ISO 9001 standard
- The concepts of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA Cycle), risk-based thinking, and interested parties will be explained
- An in-depth review of the requirements associated with each major section of the standard:
- Section 4: Context of the organization
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6: Planning
- Section 7: Support
- Section 8: Operation
- Section 9: Performance evaluation
- Section 10: Improvement
- The registration process – how your organization needs to prepare for, and what it needs to do in order to maintain certification
Benefits of Attending
Participants will secure a clear understanding of the requirements contained within the ISO 9001 standard and how they will likely apply to their organization. The instructor will be able to convey common problem areas for organizations initially seeking registration or those maintaining their registration.
There are a few outdoor parking options at Mill 19 Hazelwood Green. Street parking is available at no cost on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additionally, there is a paid lot located across the property from our building. If you require handicap accessible parking, kindly inform us in advance. Click here to view the map.