ISO 9001:2015 Orientation – 1 Day Training
Understanding the Standard and Its Impact on Your Organization
Learning Objectives for ISO 9001:2015 Training
This ISO 9001:2015 training course was designed to introduce the student to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard and impart an understanding of how the standard applies to their specific organization. Attendees will be prepared to use the information provided to fully understand the requirements and apply their knowledge to implement the standard in the workplace.
Persons responsible for planning and implementation of ISO 9001:2015 based quality management systems.
This class will run one day from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Class participants will be provided a copy of presentation materials.
A Certification of Attendance will be provided upon completion.
ISO 9001:2015 Training Course Outline
Through lecture, discussion and practical examples we will discuss the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and practical approaches to assess system effectiveness.
The following topics will be covered during ISO 9001:2015 Training:
- A detailed review of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard including:
- A brief overview and history of the ISO 9001 standard
- The concepts of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA Cycle), risk-based thinking, and interested parties will be explained
- An in-depth review of the requirements associated with each major section of the standard:
- Section 4: Context of the organization
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6: Planning
- Section 7: Support
- Section 8: Operation
- Section 9: Performance evaluation
- Section 10: Improvement
- The registration process – how your organization needs to prepare for, and what it needs to do in order to maintain certification
About the Trainer
Craig J. Wilson, Managing Director, Quality and Process Improvement
Mr. Wilson has more than forty years’ experience as an Engineer, Manager and Consultant in quality assurance and production. Since joining Catalyst Connection in February 1993, he has helped companies in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, defense, food processing and medical industries to develop and implement effective quality management systems. He holds a BS degree in Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University and an MBA from West Virginia University. Mr. Wilson is an AS9100 Aerospace Experience Auditor with Probitas Authentication and a QMS Lead Auditor with Exemplar Global. He is a senior member in the American Society for Quality, an ASQ Certified Manager of Quality /Organizational Excellence, Certified Quality Engineer, and Certified Quality Auditor. Additionally, Mr. Wilson as an IAQG certified Instructor for the AS9100 Aerospace Auditor Transition Training.