Catalyst Connection is introducing a new service offering called Instructional Design Service using the platform Articulate to create web-based trainings, presentations and/or materials to be used in an in-person, virtual, or hybrid environment.
This content allows for responsive eLearning:
- Responsive eLearning design (often referred to as ‘mobile-friendly content’) is the practice of designing online content that look and work great on any device.
- A responsive course will adapt it’s sizing, layout, and interactions based on the screen size of the device being used.
How could this service benefit your company?
- Create engaging, interactive and custom content for your employees, stakeholders, and customers.
- Custom presentations and collateral created with your company branding; accessible to all through a website link.
- Content is immediately available and designed to fit phones, tablets and desktops.
The platform that Catalyst Connection’s e-Learning Content Design team uses is Articulate. Articulate is a suite of web-based and desktop applications to enhance courses, trainings, presentations, brochures, and handouts with user interactivity in an e-Learning Design format.
Benefits of Articulate Platform:
- The material that the Catalyst Connection e-Learning Design team puts into the Articulate platform will be a simple link that can be easily sent to anyone
- Articulate content use the latest web technologies, so they automatically adapt to any device seamlessly (computer, tablet, cellphone)
- The link can be password protected
- The link will be automatically updated with any edits that your company needs
- During the content design process, Articulate has a Review mode, which allows anyone (even those without Articulate) to review the content and give structured feedback and edits needed to specific content.
- All content created in Articulate can be uploaded to most LMS systems easily or shared with a QR code.
Instructional Design can be used to showcase a myriad of different content. Below you will find examples of ways to utilize this service.
It can be used as an introduction or overview to your organization or program/product offerings
Instead of collateral normally printed and handed out, this option allows for the content to be sent out via a link or QR code.
It can be used to create customized instructor led or self-paced training courses
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.