Northeast Natural Energy Tour
Join the Clean Energy Manufacturing team as we visit Northeast Natural Energy (NNE) and learn more about their geothermal and unconventional well projects in West Virginia. Lunch & refreshments will be provided.
We will provide bus transportation to and from the site locations. We will meet at a location in the Southpointe area and depart for Morgantown by 7:15AM. We will depart no later than 3:00PM from Morgantown. Details to be confirmed and shared with registrants when available. Limited parking is available at NNE offices in Morgantown where participants can meet. All attendees will be required to travel to and from drilling locations on the bus.
We will meet at NNE offices in Morgantown starting at 8:30 where we will learn more about their operations not only in the natural gas industry, but their exciting geothermal, carbon capture, and storage data collection project. Learn more at https://northeastnaturalenergy.com/first-geothermal-well-in-west-virginia-drills-for-new-potential/.
We will visit an active drilling site to hear from experts as they discuss the process, equipment used, environmental safeguards, and supply chain needs required to drill, complete, and bring a well into production. NNE will have subject matter experts on hand to explain the operations as well as answer participant questions. Make sure to sign up to hear first-hand from industry experts!
Space is limited and reserved for manufacturers within the Clean Energy Manufacturing footprint.
About Northeast Natural Energy
Northeast Natural Energy is committed to the goal of achieving energy independence using leading technologies and industry advancements for improved well economics. As one of the top producers of natural gas in West Virginia, NNE prides itself in being a leader in safely growing natural gas production in the Appalachian region. Most important to NNE’s mission is stewardship of our community’s well-being and the environment in which we live, while extracting natural gas in the most secure and methodical ways, using the most advanced practices available.
- PPE is REQUIRED for all attendees. If you do not have your own, we will provide but you must indicate in the registration form what you need.
- Participants are not permitted to drive to the site location in their personal vehicle due to safety reasons.
- Travel time is approximately 1 hours each way on the bus.
- We will be traveling to a remote location with limited cell coverage. Participants will have time to conduct personal business on the bus trips as time permits.
- All photography must be approved by on-site Northeast Natural Energy personnel.