Manufacturing Internships with Innovation Works
Internship Program Criteria
In partnership with Innovation Works, we can assist your manufacturing company by finding qualified summer internship candidates to supplement your existing workforce and build a pipeline of talent to fulfill future hiring needs.
Specifically, we will help you to write job descriptions, create a recruiting strategy and generate awareness of your opportunities through internet and college resources. Students are recruited from colleges and universities throughout the region as well as throughout the academic year.
Participating companies can:
- Save time — Catalyst Connection assists in finding and recruiting qualified candidates.
- Save money — Innovation Works matches half of each intern’s hourly rate up to a $3,000 maximum.
The program criteria are easy to meet:
- Companies must be located in Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Lawrence, Washington, or Westmoreland County.
- Funding is limited to one intern per company.
- Must not have received funding through this program for the last three years.
Catalyst Connection created a new Manufacturing Internship Toolkit to help employers increase the value of the experience for the intern and the company. Click here to download the Manufacturing Internship Toolkit at no cost.
To learn more about this program, please contact Scott Dietz, Director of Education Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org.