Introducing the NEW Catalyst Connection Website
Catalyst Connection has launched our new redesign of www.catalystconnection.org – and we are excited to introduce you to our new look! The redesign of the website includes a clean design and improved menu functionality that will allow you to the more easily find the information most relevant to you. It also has a fully responsive design, making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and portable devices.
- Resource Library: Catalyst Connection has gathered information to assist manufacturers in finding workforce training and funding opportunities, information on new technologies, and regional information on what makes southwestern PA a robust location for manufacturing.
- Grants and Cost Savings: There are a number of grants available to manufacturers to help manufacturers save money and grow their business.
- News & Blogs: Users can now more easily find content related to Catalyst Connection news and service areas by selecting relevant categories or searching by ‘tags’
- Trainings & Events: Browse our Upcoming Trainings in list-view or calendar -view. Didn’t find what you were looking for under Upcoming Events? Browse our Course Library! Most trainings listed in the course library can be held on-site at your location, or you can take part in a web-based training on your own time. Don’t forget to check with Catalyst Connection to see if you’re eligible for the WEDnet Grant to help reduce training costs!
- Contact Us: Would you like more information? Do you have a question? Click the ‘Contact Us’ tab along the right-hand side of any webpage on our site and we will be happy to assist you.
As we move forward, we will continue to communicate regularly through our blogs, newsletters and our social media accounts. We also plan to continue adding more information to our website to assist manufacturers throughout southwestern Pennsylvania.