Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) Apprenticeship Program
Did you know that there is a 3-5 million worker shortfall in manufacturing? Did you also know that Catalyst Connection’s Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) Apprenticeship Program can help to address this concern?
The state registered IMT Apprenticeship Program helps entry-level workers in manufacturing quickly enhance their skills and advance with their current employer. The program offers a hybrid approach providing production workers with the knowledge and competencies needed in the advanced manufacturing environment. A hybrid approach integrates time-based learning combined with competency-based training.
Key Features of the IMT Apprenticeship Program:
- Stackable apprenticeship that is a foundation for multiple career pathways.
- Easily adapted for different manufacturing contexts, different sized companies, and different types of manufacturing schedules.
- Leads to industry-recognized credentials, as well as college academic credits.
Employer benefits include:
- Increased productivity and knowledge transfer due to on-the-job learning from an assigned mentor combined with related technical instruction
- Emphasis on safety training that may reduce workers’ compensation costs.
- A systematic approach to training that ensures that employees are training and certified to produce at the highest skill levels required for that occupation.
For more information on the IMT Apprenticeship Program, click here.
If your company is interested in learning more about enrolling in this program, contact Mara Peduto at email@example.com. Catalyst Connection currently has grants to help offset the apprenticeship investment! Get started today!