Calling all U.S. Energy Exporters: Opportunities in the Middle East & Africa
The annual Discover Global Markets conference this year will focus on the Middle East and Africa region, specifically in the Energy and Construction sectors and we are currently offering an early bird fee before August 2nd of $495 ($645 after August 2nd) and as you know, PA’s GAP will cover the registration fee, hotel and ground transportation of PA companies that want to participate.
Our Discover Global Markets: Powering & Building the Middle East & Africa Sept 3-Oct 2 Houston, TX has several moving parts that include:
- Plenary sessions on operationalizing a company’s strategy in the region of focus and this conference will additionally address Intellectual Property Rights, standards, project finance and U.S. Government advocacy and address key industry subsectors in transmission & distribution equipment, smart grid ICT, energy storage, solar, wind, hydropower, geothermal, exploration & production, EPC, ports, roads, construction equipment and more.
- Two evening receptions with diplomats, expert presenters, international buyers, government officials and U.S. exporters
- Opportunity to meet one-on-one with our U.S. Commercial Service Diplomats from: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, UAE and the West Bank
- Meet with foreign buyers and U.S. Prime Contractors with active projects in the region of focus
One of the things we hear most from U.S. companies is that they are not large enough to be prime contractors in these large overseas projects and lack the ability to access prime contractor supply channels and that is why in the last couple of years we added this component to the conference. It will allow participants the opportunity to meet one-on-one with buyers and government officials from Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and other markets in the Middle East & Africa that are looking for U.S. suppliers and partners that can provide specialized services, equipment and parts for their large-scale projects in the region.
Top 3 Reasons You Can’t Miss Discover Global Markets
- Strategize one-on-one with 20+ U.S. Commercial Diplomats from Africa and the Middle East
- Meet with international buyers and government officials, as well as U.S. primes seeking suppliers for their projects
- Network with diplomats, expert presenters, international buyers and fellow exporters