Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
March 28 @ 9:00 am - March 29 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Operational Excellence is Not a Spectator Sport
Receive your Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification from this hands-on workshop learning the practical side of Operational Excellence. Experience selecting, implementing, measuring, and sustaining the performance improvement associated with Operational Excellence.
* Receive your Yellow Belt Certification from GELRAD, LLC ($700 value)
* Enjoy learning directly from 2 world class mentors and experts
* Reduce customer lead time and improve quality delivered to the customer
* Learn to quantify return on investment and reduce costly waste
* Receive tools and templates ready for immediate deployment
Fred Rogers Center-Kennametal Center for Operational Excellence
St. Vincent College
Meeting Room 1BC
300 Fraser Purchase Road
Latrobe, PA 15650-2690
Click 2019 Yellowbelt St Vincent Spring Workshop for the detailed flyer.
Ram Josyula has over 20 years of industry experience in manufacturing, engineering, software, HR, and finance. Working with companies such as GE, Jaguar, Bristol-Meyers Squibb and BP, Ram has delivered over 500 successful Lean Six Sigma projects in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
Janet Hammill has over 30 years of experience in logistics, procurement, finance, IT, and customer service. Janet has worked with organizations such as The Dow Chemical Company, GE Plastics, Alcoa, and ARCO. She has been responsible for global projects resulting in millions of dollars in savings.