Women in Leadership Series
March 31 @ 8:30 am - November 10 @ 1:00 pm EDT
Do you seek leadership skills and confidence? Are you exploring how others have overcome systemic challenges facing women in leadership? If you’re a woman in manufacturing, you already know you’ve surpassed the statistics in an underrepresented industry, but you may be looking to uncover insights into how to propel yourself and your organization forward. Catalyst Connection’s Women in Leadership program brings together a diverse group of women in manufacturing to form relationships and gain the tools and the confidence you need to move your leadership journey forward.
Throughout this program, you’ll gain access to a larger network of women who have both similar and different goals in the manufacturing industry. You’ll hear from thought leaders across several manufacturing disciplines, tour a variety of manufacturing organizations, and receive one-on-one skill reinforcement sessions to help reach your specific career goals.
Benefits of Attending
- Determine your vision
- Increase your impact in the workplace
- Build confidence in your ability to execute solutions
- Understand your personality type and its implications in the workplace
- Learn from thought leaders on each leadership topic
- Reflect on skill implementation through six 1:1 skill reinforcement sessions
- Network with women in leadership
Women in Leadership will meet from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm on the remaining dates:
Learn More About the Guest Speakers
- April 5th: Lois Bradley, President & Founder of The Bradley Partnerships, Inc.
- June 14th: Lisa Palmieri, Human Centered Design | Strengths Coach & Consultant
- September 13th: Todd Tommaney, Director of Coaching & Development, Catalyst Connection
- October 18th: Janice Sabatine, Executive Leadership Coach & Educator
- November 8th: Emily Korns, President, Somerset Welding & Steel
Who Should Attend
Women currently in Leadership Roles or High-Potential Individual Contributors
- $2,250 per person
Click the image below to learn more about Women in Leadership: