Women in Leadership Program 2021-2022
June 17, 2021 @ 8:30 am - March 17, 2022 @ 1:00 pm EDT
If you would like more information regarding the Women In Leadership program, contact Erica Frischmann at email@example.com.
Are you in need of discovering and developing your leadership skills and confidence? Are you seeking to learn from others how they have overcome the systemic challenges facing women in leadership? If you’re a woman in manufacturing, you already know you’ve surpassed the statistics in an underrepresented industry, but you may be seeking to uncover insights into how to propel yourself and your organization forward. Catalyst Connection’s Women in Leadership group has created the Lead2Succeed program to help bring together a diverse group of women in manufacturing to form relationships, find mentors, and ultimately gain the tools and calmness you need to move forward on your journey to being a better leader.
Throughout this program, you’ll gain access to a larger network of women who have both similar and different goals in the manufacturing industry. You’ll hear from speakers across a number of manufacturing disciplines, tour a variety of manufacturing organizations, and receive one-on-one coaching to help reach the career goals specific to you.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to a network of mentors and women-in-leadership peers
- Support towards next steps in career
- Guest speakers and thought leaders from a spectrum of job functions
- A “reflections journal” for continuous learning and recording thoughts
- Participation in a Strength Finders Assessment
- Participation in DDI powered Women in Leadership competencies training (optional)
- 6 group meetings
- 6 one-on-one coaching sessions
Who Should Attend
Women currently in Leadership Roles or High-Potential Individual Contributors
- $3,200 standard rate per person.
- $3,900 per person if you opt-in to also include five DDI powered competency training courses. Courses include:
- Radiate Confidence
- Declare Your Brand
- Influence Your Career
- Super-Power Your Network
- Fail Forward
Click Catalyst Women In Leadership flyer for more information on Women In Leadership.
NOTE: Women in Leadership will be a hybrid training both in-person and virtual delivery.
Details for each remaining in-person meeting will be determined and communicated by Erica Frischmann.
Learn how the WEDnet Grant could help qualified businesses pay for this training.Learn About WEDnet
Women in Leadership will meet from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm on the remaining dates:
- June 17, 2021
August 19, 2021
October 21, 2021
December 16, 2021
February 17, 2022
March 17, 2022 – Celebration