- This event has passed.
Visualization with Inventor
June 7 @ 8:30 am - June 8 @ 4:30 pm EDT
Catalyst Connection has partnered with MESA, Inc. to bring you Autodesk training.
Description: Visualization with Inventor is designed to instruct students how to use the visualization and presentation tools in Inventor to create compelling images and animations of 3D CAD data.
What you will learn:
- How to set Scenes in Inventor Studio
- How to render still images and animations in Inventor Studio
- How to create exploded views and animations using Inventor Presentation files
Course Objective: The primary objective of this course is to provide students with a thorough understanding of the visualization and presentation tools inside Inventor. Through hands-on exercises students will learn how to set scenes and lighting, change materials and colors, and create component and camera animations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use Inventor IPN files to create animations and exploded views
- Setup Scenes and Lightings in Inventor Studio
- Animate Components, Constraints, Positional Representations, Cameras and Lights in Inventor Studio
- Render Still Images and Animations in Inventor Studio
- Exploded views in Inventor Presentation Files
- Animations of exploded views
- Adding Exploded views to Inventor IDWs and DWGs
- Lighting and Scene Styles
- Types of Animation
- Rendering Stills and Animations
- Video Producer
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of the following:
- 3D Design
- Working understanding of Windows
Duration: 2 Days June 7 & 8