October 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Valuing Differences gives people effective skills and tools for exploring others’ unique perspectives, understanding and leveraging people’s inherent differences, challenging devaluing behavior, and creating an environment in which people’s differences are respected and utilized. This course will be held virtually.
- Contribute their unique styles, abilities, and motivations to ensure the success of their work group and organization.
- Encourage others to contribute their unique styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Work more collaboratively and productively with people who have a variety of styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Leverage the talents of their coworkers to achieve better results.
- Contribute to a climate in which people’s differences are respected and utilized.
Prior to the course on October 20th, you will receive the log in information.