The Selling Machine Masterclass: Building a Scalable Selling Machine Fall 2020
About this Event
This coaching/mentoring series is for executives who are responsible for growing sales, such as VP or Director of Sales or CEO/Founder, as well as those that are being groomed to take on that role.
We’ll do a gap analysis on your sales organization’s prowess, help you find parts of your revenue projections that are subject to failure (or don’t make sense), help you assess the skills of your key players related to attaining revenue, and work with you on various aspects of growing your sales team and implementing sales tools.
You’ll walk away with a custom sales blueprint for yourself and your team including tools that will help you take what you’ve learned and implement for your own organization to create your own 360-degree Selling MMachine™ or enhance the selling machine you already have in place.
Schedule of sessions:
Tuesdays September 8, 2020 through November 10, 2020 |12:00 Noon – 1:30 PM via web-meeting
During the weeks of October 12-16 and November 16-19, we replace the group sessions with individual mentoring sessions for you to discuss your specific selling/business needs with our consultants. You’ll set up your session prior to that week.
What this MMasterclass does
This MMasterclass provides key elements that any organization needs to enhance its revenue growth and customer attainment from a 40,000-foot (impactful big picture) perspective. You’ll build your own consistent, repeatable, scalable sales machine
Module A – Building your sales process (Tue Sep 8, 15, 22)
- Gap Analysis
- Selling Machine Foundations – creating a right-sized selling eco-system
- Sales Funnel stratification and management
Module B – Leading your sales team to ensure team adoption and focus (Sep 29, Oct 6)
- Skills Assessment & Skills Gap Analysis
- Periodic Meetings – how often; with whom; what they should include; how to conduct
INDIVIDUAL COACHING/STRATEGY SESSIONS (Week of Oct 12-16)
Module C – Implementing & Customizing Tools to Enhance Sales Productivity (Oct 20, 27
- The Tech Stack – Tools and how they go together effectively
- Building and Implementing Prospecting Cadences
Module D – Sustainment and Fine-tuning (Nov 3, 10)
- Compensation strategies to keep incentives aligned, dealing with underperformers, keeping your talent pipeline full
- Misc topics in sustainment
INDIVIDUAL COACHING/STRATEGY SESSIONS (Week of Nov 16-19)
Tuition: $1,995 per participant after July 15th. Early bird discount of $1,795 through July 15th. Second participant from same company $1,495. Coaching sessions are virtual and allocated per company. The second (or additional) person may participate in the coaching session with the first person. Additional or longer coaching sessions are based on availability and incur additional charge.
- Determine the gaps between how you do sales now and what you need to do for maximum effectiveness.
- Learn how “hero sales” deceives you and adversely impacts your sales strategies, tactics and attainment
- Tweak or create KPIs (key performance indicators) that can be managed via CRM (customer relationship mgmt system)
- Uncover how to develop a more realistic sales growth plan that investors and executives realize is more believable as well
- Understand how you should grow your sales team to meet your goals, including the metrics that make or break sales team hiring decisions
- Learn best practices to lead your team on a quarterly and weekly basis to get the most from the people you have
- Discover the breadth of sales compensation models that can be combined to create maximum incentives for each sales person and help retain your best sales talent
- Get insights to various types of tools that you can use within your sales process including how to make them your own
- Discover how to sustain momentum with your sales programs and initiatives
- Determine how the current skill levels of you and your current team match to your needs and how you need to supplement them to thrive
What previous participants say about this MMasterclass
- “This class is an utter necessity!”
- “Brought me to a new level; gave me several insights in a single session”
- “Exceptionally good, clear, concise content that could be used by sales professionals”
- “Sales organizations definitely need this”
- “Incubators don’t give this deep level of the working process”
- “I wish I could have had this forecasting model before I started putting my own together.”
- “You have this all laid out in a way that’s very easy to follow”
- “Where were you earlier?”
- “Now I have a structure to say where I’m missing capabilities, and have a checklist of things I want to look for”
- “Even if you know the pieces of the process and feel good about it, you’ll learn what you’re missing.”
- “You’ll fortify your understanding of what you’re doing well and where you can make that better.”
Who Should Attend
In this MMasterclass, any leader responsible for sales (VP, CEO, Director) whether long-tenured or novice in companies of any size will learn tips, tricks, techniques, secrets and best practices in building their organization’s sales prowess.
Early bird discount
Receive a $200 discount and pay only $1,795 if you register by July 15th!