- ** This event has passed and is not currently scheduled. If you would like more information on scheduling or attending this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org **
The 5S System for Workplace Organization
August 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
The 5S System is a series of five simple, low-cost activities (“sort,” “set in order,” “shine,” “standardize,” and “sustain”), designed to help you improve workplace organization and standardization. This simulation-based training program introduces the five steps and shows you how to apply them, one by one, to transform a cluttered, disorganized environment into an orderly and efficient workspace.
You will learn to:
• Organize the workplace for increased personal productivity
• Focus on work by eliminating clutter and distractions
• Maintain a productive, organized workspace
• Implement continuous improvement concepts
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, team leaders, and shop floor personnel
If you would like information on Lean Certification, please contact email@example.com.