- This event has passed.
Maker to Manufacturing (M2M) Peer Network Meeting
January 23 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
In line with our commitment to help small manufacturers in southwestern Pennsylvania accelerate revenue growth and improve productivity, Catalyst Connection received a Maker to Manufacturer (M2M) grant to help connect entrepreneurial makers and small businesses to a larger ecosystem of manufacturing. This grant program from the US Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration will allow us to provide technical assistance, training, mini-grant funding, and collaboration networks to those manufacturers with 20 employees or less.
Please join us for this kick-off meeting on Wednesday, January 23rd where we will discuss the following:
- Funding opportunities and available resources
- A success story from one of our current grant recipients
- A local entrepreneur will provide a roadmap for success for makers to take their company to the next level
- An overview of the maker needs assessment survey *If you have not completed this brief survey yet, please do so here! *
- Path forward for the peer network including next steps and upcoming meetings
Lunch will be provided.
To learn more about the M2M program, click here.