- This event has passed.
Inventor Nastran Training
Catalyst Connection has partnered with MESA, Inc. to bring you Autodesk training.
Description: This course will introduce students to the analysis capabilities that are available in Inventor Nastran. Students will become familiar with meshing, loads, and constraints for the different types of analysis.
What you will learn:
- Perform various analysis types on your design including
- Linear static
- Heat transfer
- Linear buckling
- Static fatigue
- Frequency response
- Impact analysis
- Nonlinear static and transient response
- Pre-analysis set up including meshing, contacts, and materials
- Analyze results and explore the post-processing environment
Course Objective: This course will show students how to setup and run static stress, heat transfer, and advanced analyses. Students will learn proper techniques for meshing, creating loads, and creating constraints to their model.
- Autodesk Inventor Essentials Course
Students should have a working knowledge of the following:
- Complex assembly design using Autodesk Inventor
- Mechanical engineering or engineering analysis principles
- Windows OS
Duration: 4 days June 14, 15, 21, & 22