- This event has passed.
Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) Apprenticeship Program Webinar
Catalyst Connection is holding a public Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) apprenticeship cohort starting in March 2023. We are currently seeking interested employers and employees who would be interested in participating. Join us for an informational session to learn more about this program and ask any questions.
Catalyst Connection will hold scheduled classroom training at our Mill 19 location, where employers can send an apprentice. On-the-Job training will occur at the companies’ facilities in accordance with a customized Job Book. This cohort will start March 15, 2023 and run every other Wednesday. Virtual options will be available for most trainings.
Benefits of Public IMT Apprenticeship
- Classroom instruction will be held at Catalyst Connection – Twice a Month
- Structured Training Program for first 12 months (including Lean, PPS, OSHA 10, TWI-JR and other industry credentials)
- State Registered Apprenticeship Program leading to State Journeyperson papers
- On-the-Job training will be held on-site in accordance with a company customized Job Book
- Companies can now enroll one apprentice at a time in the program
- Total Program cost of $3,700-$5,700 per apprentice depending on company/meeting grant requirements.
- Virtual Options available for most trainings
Grant Funding: Catalyst Connection currently has grant funding to help offset the above training costs for the program.
About the Apprenticeship Program
The Industrial Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship helps entry-level workers in manufacturing quickly enhance their skills and advance with their current employer. Due to changing manufacturing technologies, entry-level workers require higher skills than before and employers are struggling to recruit and retain these type of workers. The IMT program is a state registered apprenticeship to help meet these employer needs.
For more information click IMT Apprenticeship Program Overview