- ** This event has passed and is not currently scheduled. If you would like more information on scheduling or attending this course, please contact email@example.com **
How to Avoid Costly Safety Violations
April 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Register for Safety 101 today and help keep OSHA away!
This seminar will help you understand the importance of getting started as a safety professional and where to start. You will also learn the importance of getting management buy-in.
Areas covered in the session:
- OSHA compliance training, what do you need, how frequently
- Start-up of a safety committee and reporting of near-misses
- Learn if incentive programs are good or bad
- How to perform and train your supervisors on accident investigations
- How to get buy in from senior management
- How to prioritize your company’s safety needs
- How to use record keeping as a benefit
- All other safety compliance issues will be covered
- Safety professionals will learn the various training topics required annually
- What areas need audits, and how to conduct them
- How to develop a safety committee
- How to form an alliance with your insurance provider and panel doctor
This workshop will provide valuable assistance to all safety professionals in industry / construction, supervisors, safety committee members, senior management, anyone who has to carry out the safety responsibilities of the company.
Why You Should Attend:
The beginnings of your career in safety can be intimidating, wondering where to start. If you have been in any of these scenarios, this is the class for you.
- Have you ever been asked, “are my employees trained to operate a piece of equipment?” and you answer with that confused look?
- Has your insurance company asked for the latest OSHA 300 log, and you have no idea what that is?
- Has the company president asked for the safety committee meeting minutes, and you don’t have them in place?