- This event has passed.
Frontline Leaders Training
Registration for this leadership skills learning series is now closed. If you would like information on our next training date, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frontline managers are the linchpins that connect strategy to execution, and they do this by directly supervising 80% of the workforce. These leaders are the defining factor between success and failure, and they need help. Did you know:
- One in three employees said they don’t consider their boss to be effective
- One in two employees have left a job to get away from their manager
These statistics aren’t surprising considering that 60% of frontline leaders have never received training for the role. There are no short cuts to building better leaders, but there is a way for leaders to develop into the skilled and effective boss that employees respect and want to work for.
Catalyst Connection in partnership with DDI’s Interaction Management® (IM) is offering a learning series that develops the critical interpersonal and leadership skills that managers at the frontline need to be effective. A study across 40+ years of research proves that IM has a positive impact on leaders, employees, and the business. The research shows that:
- 81% of direct reports whose leader attended IM® reported increased engagement.
- 5 of out 10 clients report that DDI solutions lead to measurable change and sustainable outcomes year after year.
- 77% of organizations report decreased turnover.
Communicating for Leadership Success
- Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Plan for successful interactions with team members ─ in person and virtually.
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance.
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
Coaching for Peak Performance
- Encourage people to take ownership of, and be accountable for, their work performance.
- Create a work environment where people are comfortable taking on the risks associated with new responsibilities.
- Boost morale, improve productivity, and increase profitability by coaching for peak performance in each person.
- Manage work performance issues in a fair, consistent manner.
Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Reduce the damaging effects of workplace conflict on individuals, groups, and the organization.
- Effectively address workplace conflict and enhance productivity, efficiency, and morale.
- Help others take responsibility for resolving their own conflicts.
- Promote a culture of trust and mutual respect within their work group.
Delegating with Purpose
- Achieve key business results by leveraging the entire team’s abilities.
- Build the team’s capabilities and capacity through developmental delegations.
- Free up time to focus on mission-critical responsibilities.
- Delegate with increased confidence.
- Accelerate the process of making change happen.
- Minimize the potential negative effects change can have on productivity, morale, and collaboration.
- Turn resistance into commitment and inspire team members to take ownership of change.
- Clearly communicate the business rationale and benefits of change for the team and the organization.
Participants will also complete a DiSC assessment and receive personal feedback during an individual coaching session.