- This event has passed.
Forge Ahead Webinar Series: The Digital Thread and IoT – Overview and Applications
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join us for an exploration of the Digital Thread and IoT (Internet of Things), including discussion of manufacturing applications and a case study at a SW Pennsylvania manufacturer.
We will discuss fundamentals, such as how the Digital Thread can provide seamless connections for data exchange between normally siloed activities, and between Customers and Suppliers. We will explain how IoT devices can make critical process data visible for decision making and operational improvements, as well as supporting the Digital Thread.
Effective application of the Digital Thread and IoT can benefit manufacturers in the following areas:
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Quality
- More effective Maintenance
- Improved supply chain communications
We will also discuss several practical applications of these technologies that demonstrate success in solving problems and meeting customer expectations.
You Should Attend if You:
- Are interested in learning more about applications of Digital Thread and IOT
- Are uncertain what types of challenges Digital Thread and IoT could address in your operation.
- Have some installed applications of Digital Thread or IoT and are looking for additional ways to see a return on investment.
- Are interested to learn from a peer manufacturer who has successfully implemented IoT
There is no cost for this event. However to receive webinar access, registration is required.
This webinar is part of Catalyst Connection’s Forge Ahead Webinar Series