ERP Software Selection & Comprehensive Cost Control Techniques Webinar
October 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Catalyst Connection is teaming up with Engleman Associates, Inc. to offer the Software That Runs Your Business webinar series. These no-cost webinars are presented for you to make business system improvements today and plan for tomorrow, and to learn how to conduct this work with great care in project cost and risk control. Useful and actionable information is presented for you to make business system improvements today and plan for tomorrow, as well as learn how to conduct this work with great care in cost and risk control.
The second webinar in the series will be ERP Software Selection & Comprehensive Cost Control on October 30, 2019. This webinar presents processes and techniques to confidently and efficiently select an ERP and other business software and technology stack that complements ERP.
Join us for Part II ERP Software Selection & Comprehensive Cost Control Techniques on October 30, 2019
High-value elements of this webinar are:
- ERP acquisition costs – Comprehensive techniques for initial on ongoing cost control—usually exceeding 50% savings.
- ERP contracts – Which are literally 100% wired to favor the sellers and what buyers should fix.
- Cloud ERP – Cutting through ‘Cloud Hype’ and understanding cloud ERP options and their benefits, and risks.
- Modern ERP – The real potential in ERP projects today.
- ERP that depends on third-party software to work in your industry – What to watch for.
Presenter: Mark Engleman, SoftSelect/Engleman Associates – Founder and main developer of the ERP Lifecycle Management Process This information is delivered by national enterprise software expert, and 15 year Catalyst Connection partner Mark Engleman. Mark founded this company in 1996 and he and his team have been involved in over 900 enterprise software projects. Mark has delivered hundreds of webinars and workshops on enterprise software selection and controlling implementations.