e-Commerce 101 for Manufacturers Webinar
March 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
EXPLORE THE TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITIES WITH ECOMMERCE, EVEN AS A CUSTOM MANUFACTURER
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs and small manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a virtual workshop to help you implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business.
In particular, we will tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding B2B eCommerce market.
Key takeaways from this exciting program to help kick start your eCommerce journey include:
- Receive 5 FREE eCommerce Resource Guides specifically for Manufacturers
- Learn strategies to capture 1st Page Rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s & drive sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads & Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon, Alibaba and Zoro
- Explore step by step eCommerce success stories with Falconer Electronics and Voice Express
BONUS: All manufacturing attendees will have the opportunity to receive a FREE e-Commerce Audit after the webinar. Up to three manufacturers who attend will also be eligible for a no-cost 30 minute e-Commerce strategy session.
Curt Anderson founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers. Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” and founder of B2Btail.com, an eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.