Creating an Inclusive Environment
January 24 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm EST
Today, the organizations with the greatest competitive advantage are those that create an inclusive environment that makes the most of their people’s diverse experiences, ideas, and talents. Creating an Inclusive Environment gives people effective skills and tools for exploring others’ unique perspectives, understanding and leveraging people’s inherent differences, challenging devaluing behavior, and creating an environment in which people’s differences are respected and utilized.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Are biases and stereotypes having a negative impact?
- Are new and different perspectives more often excluded than included?
- Does devaluing behavior commonly go unchallenged?
This course helps leaders:
- Recognize biases and stereotypes that can affect workplace decisions.
- Identify those who’ve been excluded and invite them to the table.
- Engage everyone and encourage their voices and contributions.
- Advocate for those with different perspectives and ignite their personal success.
Fee also includes course materials.