In many organizations good coaching is no longer enough. Today’s high-performance workplace requires leaders who can quickly assess business priorities and the capabilities of deployed talent. Leaders must have the skills to take advantage of every coaching opportunity, even when they don’t have time for formal coaching conversations. And leaders need to do more to recognize the unique contributions of employees.
In this course, participants will learn four advanced coaching techniques that develop proficiency in using the Interaction Essentials in challenging situations. Leaders learn to ask powerful and insightful questions and how to drive higher levels of employee engagement through appreciation.
Participants will learn how to:
- Increase the agility and impact of their coaching.
- Make the most of each coaching opportunity.
- Provide input to help team members gain timely insights into their work.
- Enhance the confidence and competence of their staff on an ongoing basis.
- Build an engaged workforce that feels challenged and valued.
Each web-based course is self-paced, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.