- This event has passed.
Additive Manufacturing Working Group
July 18, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
The next meeting of the SWPA Additive Manufacturing Working Group will be held on July 18th at Catalyst Connection. The current agenda outline for this working group meeting that is specifically for manufacturers will include:
Welcome & Introductions
Metals Additive Manufacturing – Roy Carlson, Praxair Surface Technologies
- Gas-Atomized Powder Production Overview
- Metal Alloys for AM
- Powder Reuse & Recycling
- Current Challenges in Metal AM
Metal Powder Characterization – Dave van der Wiel, NSL Analytical Services, Inc.
- Overview of Powder Characterization
- Update of AM Materials Testing Standardization Efforts
AMNOW Program: Objectives, Timing & How to Get Involved – Mark Sewell, Catalyst Connection
Thursday, July 18, 2019
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Catalyst Connection 2000 Technology Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Working group membership is free to all manufacturers.
This meeting has no cost, but registration is required as space is limited – register today!
We hope to see you there!
As a member of the Working Group, you will help Catalyst Connection:
- Define common AM interests and needs of the manufacturing community
- Participate in Catalyst pilots as new tools, assessments and training materials are developed
- Provide feedback and insights to help us determine what works and what doesn’t when it comes to AM evaluation and adoption by manufacturers
Please Click here to learn more about additive manufacturing and the collaboration efforts of America Makes and Catalyst Connection.