- ** This event has passed and is not currently scheduled. If you would like more information on scheduling or attending this course, please contact email@example.com **
Achieving Customer Success Training
October 24 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Great Defining Moments Drive Great Customer Experiences
Companies live or die based on how well they serve their customers. The best thrive and grow. The others stagnate or die. Period. And truth be told, if your customer service efforts are in tune with the current state of the market, they’re not working. In fact, they are most likely having a negative impact on your business. U.S. brands alone lose $41B every year due to poor customer service.
Acquiring new customers costs a company six to seven times what it costs to retain existing customers. Most companies claim that their customers are at the heart of everything they do, from marketing to sales to service. But the research simply doesn’t support that belief. In fact, the gap between how well companies believe they are performing and actual customer feedback continues to increase year-over-year.
Customer service is no longer about a department; it’s about your entire organization. It’s the experience customers have across every engagement with your business. This includes interactions with call centers, but it also includes website visits, in-person experiences, post-service calls, discussions with accounts receivables and interactions that occur while using your product or service. It’s not simply a process, or a “customer-facing department” initiative; it’s a business approach.
Whether you need to overcome a specific customer service challenge, revamp your entire customer experience strategy or simply continue to improve what’s already working, we can help.
Take A Different Approach
Our service-ready engagement approach ensures the readiness of your team to change behavior for the long term, not just a few short weeks. It provides skills, methodology, and processes that ensure exceptional customer service interactions at every point along the customer journey.
Learning the art of these five components will provide you with a customer experience foundation that will deliver lasting results. The five components will be presented each week for five weeks.
BUILDING CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Defines and aligns learner’s role in creating positive customer experiences
- Four key customer expectations
- Defining moments
- Measures of success
- Emotional energy
MASTERING CONVERSATION ESSENTIALS
- Provides a process and related skills for handling all types of customer conversations
- Defining customer’s needs’
- Four parts of a customer-focused conversation
- Delivering unwelcome news
- Mastering the art of high-value conversations
STRENGTHENING CUSTOMER CONNECTIONS
- Delivers key concepts to elevate the importance of each customer’s unique value
- Connecting with your customer
- Guidelines for exceeding a customer’s needs
- Projecting a willingness to help
- Choosing positive language
NAVIGATING CHALLENGING SITUATIONS
- Provides skills and techniques for diffusing and resolving escalated situations
- Listening non-defensively
- Eight defusing skills
- Selective agreement
- Five resolving skills
EXPLORING DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Explores growing importance of digital communication channels and impact of social media
- Communication channels in use
- Creating successful digital communications
- Projecting a professional tone
- Analyzing social media: case studies
Who Should Attend
Customer Service, Inside Sales, Marketing, Engineers, Quality Managers, etc. Anyone who interfaces with internal or external customers.
If you are interested in registering for individual sessions, contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content powered by: