Supplier Scouting Opportunities
The MEP National Network’s Supplier Scouting service can be applied on a national, regional or local scale. By leveraging our extensive relationships and knowledge of U.S. manufacturing capabilities, we identify manufacturers with these production and technical capabilities and connect them with supply chains of larger companies and government agencies. Additionally, we identify and connect suppliers with purchasers, responding to the specific needs of individual companies or agencies.
The MEP National Network works with public and private organizations to identify U.S. suppliers of difficult-to-source needs. Supplier Scouting facilitates the interaction between top-of-supply chain companies and government agencies with U.S. SMMs to help identify new suppliers who can produce hard-to-source items.
Here are current supplier scouting opportunities:
Updated: September 27, 2022
There are currently 6 open supplier scouting opportunities for U.S. manufacturers seeking domestic suppliers for various items.
- Opportunity 2022-099: High-definition Collector and Gas Chromatography Isolink closes Oct. 7, 2022.
- Opportunity 2022-098: Ambient Gas Analyzers for CO and CO2 closes Oct. 12, 2022.
- Opportunity 2022-097: Pantiless Liner Fabrics System closes Nov. 28, 2022.
- Opportunity 2022-096: Thermal Desorption Autosampler System closes Oct. 7, 2022.
- Opportunity 2022-095: Vaisala CL61 closes Oct. 7, 2022.
- Opportunity 2022-094: Magee AE33 TCA-08 closes Oct. 7, 2022.
For more information on any of the supplier scouting opportunities listed above OR if you’d like to include your own supplier scouting need, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.