Supplier Scouting Opportunities
The MEP National Network’s Supplier Scouting service can be applied on a national, regional or local scale. By leveraging our extensive relationships and knowledge of U.S. manufacturing capabilities, we identify manufacturers with these production and technical capabilities and connect them with supply chains of larger companies and government agencies. Additionally, we identify and connect suppliers with purchasers, responding to the specific needs of individual companies or agencies.
The MEP National Network works with public and private organizations to identify U.S. suppliers of difficult-to-source needs. Supplier Scouting facilitates the interaction between top-of-supply chain companies and government agencies with U.S. SMMs to help identify new suppliers who can produce hard-to-source items.
Updated: March 24, 2023
There are currently 10 open supplier scouting opportunities for U.S. manufacturers seeking domestic suppliers for various items.
- Opportunity 2023-029: Rotary Manifold Seals closes Apr. 7.
- Opportunity 2023-028: Ultra-microbalance closes Apr. 3.
- Opportunity 2023-027: Perovskite closes Apr. 3.
- Opportunity 2023-026: Mylar Film or Similar Reflective Plastic Sheets closes Apr. 3.
- Opportunity 2023-025: Inertial Navigation System closes Apr. 3.
- Opportunity 2023-024: Industrial Spraying and Heat Drying Provider closes Mar. 24.
- Opportunity 2023-023: Analytical FIB/SEM Detectors closes Mar. 24.
- Opportunity 2023-016: Extruded Copper Box Connector closes May 25.
- Opportunity 2023-005: DC Fast Charger closes Jan. 05, 2024.
- Opportunity 2023-004: Level 2 EV Charger closes Jan. 05, 2024.
For more information on any of the supplier scouting opportunities listed above OR if you’d like to include your own supplier scouting need, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.