Supplier Scouting Opportunities
The MEP National Network’s Supplier Scouting service can be applied on a national, regional or local scale. By leveraging our extensive relationships and knowledge of U.S. manufacturing capabilities, we identify manufacturers with these production and technical capabilities and connect them with supply chains of larger companies and government agencies. Additionally, we identify and connect suppliers with purchasers, responding to the specific needs of individual companies or agencies.
The MEP National Network works with public and private organizations to identify U.S. suppliers of difficult-to-source needs. Supplier Scouting facilitates the interaction between top-of-supply chain companies and government agencies with U.S. SMMs to help identify new suppliers who can produce hard-to-source items.
Updated: May 16, 2023
There are currently 7 open supplier scouting opportunities for U.S. manufacturers seeking domestic suppliers for various items.
- Opportunity 2023-039: Sterile Nasal Saline Solution closes June 12.
- Opportunity 2023-038: Machining Services Customer Supplied Material closes June 12.
- Opportunity 2023-037: DNA Testing Kits closes May 18.
- Opportunity 2023-036: HP Dynamometer Drive closes May 19.
- Opportunity 2023-016: Extruded Copper Box Connector closes May 25.
- Opportunity 2023-005: DC Fast Charger closes Jan. 05, 2024.
- Opportunity 2023-004: Level 2 EV Charger closes Jan. 05, 2024.
For more information on any of the supplier scouting opportunities listed above OR if you’d like to include your own supplier scouting need, contact us at email@example.com.