Catalyst Connection is introducing a new offering called eContent Design Service. This service uses the platform Articulate to create web-based trainings, presentations and/or materials to be used in an in-person, virtual, or hybrid environment.
This content allows for responsive eLearning
- Responsive eLearning design (often referred to as ‘mobile-friendly content’) is the practice of designing online content that looks and works great on any device.
- Responsive content will adapt its sizing, layout, and interactions based on the screen size of the device being used.
How could this service benefit your company?
- Create engaging, interactive and custom content for your employees, stakeholders, and customers.
- Custom presentations and collateral created with your company branding; accessible to all through a website link.
- Content is immediately available and designed to fit phones, tablets and desktops.
The platform that Catalyst Connection’s eContent Design team uses is Articulate360. Articulate360 is a suite of web-based and desktop applications to enhance courses, trainings, presentations, brochures, and handouts with user interactivityin an eContent design format.
eContent Design can be used to showcase a myriad of different content. Below you will find examples of ways to utilize this service.
It can be used as an introduction or overview to your organization or program/product offerings
Instead of collateral normally printed and handed out, this option allows for the content to be sent out via a link or QR code.
It can be used to create customized instructor led or self-paced training courses
Benefits of Articulate Platform:
- The material the Catalyst Connection eContent Design team creates in Articulate will be accessible with a simple link that can be easily sent to anyone.
- Articulate content uses the latest web technologies, so they automatically adapt to any device seamlessly (computer, tablet, cellphone)
- The link can be password protected
- The link will be automatically updated with any edits that your company needs
- During the content design process, Articulate has a Review mode, which allows anyone (even those without Articulate) to review the content and give structured feedback and edits needed to specific content.
- All content created in Articulate can be uploaded to most LMS systems easily or shared with a QR code.
For more information contact eContentdesign@catalystconnection.org