Enterprise Software Selection
Leading manufacturers around the country and globally are striving to transform to achieve optimized supply chains, increasingly flexible manufacturing, and high customer satisfaction. Enterprise software selection like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a key enabling technology of this journey.
Increasingly firms of all sizes have access to high performance computing capabilities and new business models that rely on high speed internet in the areas of marketing, sales, operations customer service and productivity. Together these combine to favor localization of manufacturing whereby small companies can look, act and compete like their large company counterparts.
The Catalyst Connection Difference
Catalyst Connection will conduct an assessment of a manufacturer’s information technology (IT) capabilities and ERP software needs. Based on the capabilities and goals of the manufacturer, we will present an implementation plan that will result in the desired results. We then have a wide range of service options that to tailor fit to your organization’s objectives – from ad-hoc services to like business process assessments or RFI/RFP document development to deliver on specific needs all the way to end-to-end software selection and acquisition support.
Tools for Success for Enterprise Software Selection
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Business Process Software
- Broadband Internet Service or IT Systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- E-mail Broadcasting and E-commerce Capabilities
- Remote Access Systems such as virtual private networks (VPNs), customer and supplier portals
- Business Process Assessments
- Digital Manufacturing & Design (DM&D) Assessment
- RFI/RFP Document Development
- Complete Software Evaluation/Selection/Acquisition Support