Strategic Marketing Consulting
Strategic Marketing Consulting helps take the guessing out of the best way to increase sales and profits. A clear marketing message is needed that clearly defines the unique benefits of the product, service and company. Then that message needs to be communicated to potential customers through a coordinated marketing campaign.
The Catalyst Connection Difference
Our approach utilizes best practices to take your strategic marketing consulting efforts to the next level. We help you better understand your strengths, your customers and your competitive landscape. As your strategic marketing partner, we help you leverage your strengths to build a strong market strategy and brand that delivers value and differentiation in the eyes of your target customers.
We have a track record of successfully developing and executing strategic marketing consulting plans that support a company’s growth goals and initiatives. We work with clients to create and execute customized plans that maximize impact and ROI.
Marketing Consulting Tools for Success
- Lead Generation – Lead generation via telemarketing, email campaigns and trade show marketing.
- Market Opportunity Assessment – Evaluation of market segments to determine a company’s best opportunities for successful penetration and/or growth.
- Market Research – Primary research and analysis using online surveys, phone surveys and face-to-face interviews with target individuals. Secondary research and analysis using on-line resources to determine market size, drivers and trends, identify key market players, assess the competitive environment, identify sales and marketing channels, etc.
- Prospect Database Development – We provide a cleansed database of prospect companies and targeted individuals within those companies. We can also provide a database of buyers and influencers in targeted industry segments and geographies.
Entering New Markets through Export Compliance Consulting
Exporting provides huge opportunities for companies but it also adds a degree of risk that could negatively impact shareholder value. Catalyst Connection’s Export Compliance Consulting services can increase the benefits of exporting while decreasing the risk. Export violations can result in termination of a company’s export privileges, suspension from government contracting, company fines of up to $1 million per violation, individual fines of up to $250,000 as well as up to 10 years in prison. While export violations can have significant repercussions, our Export Compliance Consulting helps a manufacturer utilize proven, preventative strategies and methods that best practice companies use to minimize personal and business risks, and their company’s liabilities under export regulations.
The Catalyst Connection Difference
Catalyst Connection has worked with a variety of manufacturers to help them understand their requirements under the various export regulations and to implement a formal Export Compliance Consulting Program. We can support the process as much as needed – from conducting an audit of a company’s existing Compliance Program, to helping those companies that are new to the world of export compliance. In this latter case, we help the company determine the appropriate classifications for individual products, develop procedures and documentation, and provide training and coaching to their team and staff.
Export Compliance Tools for Success
- Export Compliance Consulting Audit – Gap analysis to determine the actions needed to bring a company’s export compliance program up to best practice standards.
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR) – Defines the company’s requirements under EAR and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). Assistance is provided in interpreting the EAR and OFAC and in determining the appropriate classifications for the company’s products. Develop and document a company-wide Export Compliance Program, including a comprehensive Export Compliance Manual. Conduct an internal audit of exports to date in order to identify potential violations. Provide training to the compliance team and staff in specific functional areas on the new Export Compliance Program.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) – Defines the company’s requirements under ITAR. Assistance is provided in interpreting the ITAR, determining the appropriate classifications for the company’s products, and identifying new security requirements. Develop and document a company-wide Export Compliance Program, including a comprehensive Export Compliance Manual. Conduct an internal audit of exports to date in order to identify potential violations. Provide training to the compliance team and entire management team and staff on the new Export Compliance Program.
For more information on Strategic Marketing, contact Connie Palucka, Vice President, Consulting.