About the Loan
Upgrading your capital equipment and technology can be a vital step in expanding your markets, enhancing productivity and quality, remaining competitive, and improving your bottom line. The MTLF is a private fund available only through Catalyst Connection that can help you finance these capital improvements. We can help you secure financial assistance in purchasing the technology you need. Our in-house advisors can prepare your company for the loan application process, clarify terms and conditions, and review allowable uses of loan funds.
- Eligibility: Manufacturers with operations in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Somerset, Washington, or Westmoreland Counties
- Loan limit: Maximum loan of $200,000 (maximum of two loans outstanding per company)
- Application Fee: $500, plus closing costs
- Collateral: Loans are secured by lien positions on the assets being financed, and the company guarantee. Additional personal guarantees and collateral may be required.
- Term: Three to Seven years, or the life of the asset, whichever is less.
- Rate: Contact us for a competitive rate.
MTLF requires your company to submit these documents with your loan application:
- Business and management histories, descriptions of business capabilities and resumes
- Three-year business financial statements, tax returns, accounts receivable/payable
- Interim financial statements no more than 90 days old
- Income statement projections and cash flow projections for at least one year
- Personal financial statements and tax returns
- Loan-related project descriptions and anticipated benefits
- Itemized project costs
For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-918-4300.